SaddleBrooke Villas (Unit 20) is an incorporated association of 40 villas (20 doubles) with its own Board, Rules, ALC, Committees, Budget and 18-year long range financial plan. The Villas Association No. 20, Inc. is governed and managed by its elected five-member Board of Directors. It is operated and maintained exclusively by Villas owner volunteers. The SaddleBrooke Villas Association No. 20, Inc. operates in accordance with its legally adopted Documents and Rules and under the auspices of and in compliance with the SaddleBrooke Homeowner's Association One governance.
• A neighborhood of 40 homes, each with mountain and/or golf course views.
• Walking distance to tennis courts, pool, fitness center, arts & crafts center, gift shop and activity center.
• Walking distance to the HOA One Clubhouse with restaurants, Agave Lounge, library, activities, pro shop, business office and meeting rooms.
• Less than one mile from emergency response services: fire, ambulance.
• Landscaping, planting, irrigation and maintenance,
• Exterior maintenance of homes, including painting and repair, (Exterior painting scheduled for 2020)
• Insurance for exterior and structure of homes and common areas,
• Termite control system and regular inspections,
• Active Neighborhood Watch for security purposes,
• Bi-monthly pest control maintenance,
• Roof inspection, repair and maintenance. (New roofs in 2019 featuring 90 weight paper and extensive repairs to fascia and leaking roofs.)
Neighborhood social functions for those who wish to participate, including: happy hours, dinners, parties, canasta, potluck and many other activities!