Where the Mountains Meet the Fairways
Sunday - May 21, 2023
- Admin Office closing at 3:00pm - Tuesday, May 30th
- HUD Forms for HOA#1 - If you have not submitted yours yet
- Click here for a fillable form. Complete the form, save to your computer and email to email@example.com
- Blood Drive
- Desert Life Pharmacy
- Schedule your 2nd Shingles (Shingrix) vaccination
- Schedule your New Moderna Booster
- RoadRunner Grill Renovation
- April 17th through mid-October
- Clubhouse – RRG flooring installation
- Tentative for August 2nd-10th
- Golf Shop
- October 2nd-6th
- Golf Courses
- October 2nd-9th
- GM Coffees
- June 6th ( 1:00pm , Agave South) - with Mike Odell, ALC Chair
- July 13th (9:00am, Agave South)
- August 11th (9:00am, Agave)
- September 7th (9:00am, Agave)
- Board of Directors
- Upcoming Meetings
- May meeting has been cancelled
- June 29th 2:00pm
- Library Information
- The Library will be staffed 9:00am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am to Noon on Saturday. You can pick up reserved books and also browse all of the Library collections at your convenience.
- The library will not be staffed on Monday May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.
- To reserve books, use the easy link to the online catalog on the library system website: www.sblibraries.com . When the Library is not staffed, you will have access to the paperback collections only. Remember to return all books to the book return box located by the front door of the Clubhouse when the library is not staffed.
- Architectural & Landscaping Committee (ALC)
- Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 9:00 am in the Bobcat Suite. Signups will be in the Coyote South room, where you will wait your turn. First come, first served; you will be escorted to the meeting room when it is your turn. The ALC is now accepting signups online for specific time slots so Visit SaddleBrooke.org - ALC to secure your time. Most projects, but not all, that will modify or change the exterior of a SaddleBrooke One home will require a permit from the ALC.
- If a permit is required, then ALC meeting attendance is required to present the application, describe the project, and answer any questions about the project that the ALC may have. You may also have your contractor or neighbor attend the meeting for you. *NEW - Applications for paint permits only can now be submitted online at SaddleBrooke.org – ALC. All other permits will not be issued without attendance at an ALC meeting, if required.
- Click here for: ALC website.
- Pool / Spa / Sauna Hours
Main Pool 6:00am-10:00pm Children's hours ( 17 & younger) 11:00am-1:00pm & 4:30pm-6:30pm Lap Pool Hours 6:00am-8:00pm Main Spa 6:00am-10:00pm
Saunas at Fitness Center 4:00am-9:00pm Spas at Fitness Center 6:00am-9:00pm
- Catalina Rec Center (CRC) - Hours 7:00am-9:00pm
- Desert View Theater (DVPAC) - Upcoming Shows at DVPAC!
- Jim's Corner - Every Tuesday @ 8:00am back of the RoadRunner Grill. Have you ever wanted to ask questions about our wildlife or creepy crawly friends that live with us at SaddleBrooke? Come join our very own Naturalist, Jim Cloer, as he answers any questions you may have regarding our original inhabitants of SaddleBrooke.
- Gift Shop - Open Monday - Saturday (closed Sundays) from 9:00am-1:00pm (May 1st thru September 30th) Closed all Sundays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. All items made exclusively by SaddleBrooke residents. Located between the SaddleBrooke One Arts & Crafts Building and the Fitness Center.