- Updates, Events & Information for the SaddleBrooke One Golfer -
Troy Jewkes, PGA Head Golf Professional
July 14th, 2020
A Look Ahead; the Next 4 weeks on the Courses....
Click on the highlighted events for more information and entry forms
Forms are also available in the Golf Shop
*SBWGA (Lady 18 hole league plays on Tuesday mornings; year round)
*Lady 9ers (Ladies 9 hole league plays on Tuesday mornings; year round)
*Ladies Nine & Wine Group (Ladies 9 hole Group - plays on Wed. afternoons at 2pm; Nov - April only)
*SMGA (Men's 18 hole league plays on Wed. mornings; year round)
*Men's 9ers (Men's 9 hole league plays on Wed. mornings; Nov - Aug only)
GOLF SHOP HOURS
Shop Opens at 6:30am *Shop Closes at 2:00pm
- CREDIT CARDS IN THE GOLF SHOP -
- Currently the Golf Shop will NO longer be accepting Credit Cards as form of payment for any purchases - ( This includes : Green fees, Range Balls, Merchandise sales & other Golf Fees )
- Please CLICK HERE to see more Information and Details
*Checking in, Tee Times & Green Fee Charges - After 2:00pm *
- The Golf Shop closes each day at 2:00pm ; please CLICK HERE to read the procedures on afternoon green fees -
- Please plan ahead and refill your HOA One Range Ball Cards; for access to the range ball machine after 2:00pm in the afternoon
- Afternoon Golfers: if you have a tee time AFTER 2:00pm - Please call or email the pro shop email@example.com to put your green fee charges on your HOA One Account - as the Golf Shop will be closed prior to your tee time
- SAFETY REMINDERS -
Corona virus safety procedures
- Please Call or Email the Golf Shop to Check in to play golf -
- Avoid going inside the golf shop -
Please Click Here for more information
- Avoid standing in close proximity in groups larger than 10 people -
- Check in with your starter; and put your green fees on your house account -
- Stand 6 feet away from your other members of your golf foursome -
- When checking in with your starter; please respect the 6 feet rule -
- Wash your hands often; use alcohol based sanitizer -
- Do not exchange scorecards, pencils & golf balls -
- Leave the pin in the hole when putting -
- Golfers may take their own golf carts when playing golf and ride alone -
- Two Golf Carts must remain the path and two can drive on the grass -
Please CLICK HERE for more information
Temporary Local Rule; Ball coming to
Rest in Bunkers
- Effective March 2020 -
Please CLICK HERE to review the Temporary Local Rule for Bunkers
Additional Temporary Local Ruling;
Until Further Notice - LIFT, CLEAN & PLACE
Any golf ball that ENDS UP in abnormally wet &/or muddy conditions; OR picks up mud on the golf ball - anywhere on the golf course - may be lifted, cleaned & then placed behind or adjacent to (left or right) of the original spot; until dry conditions are found - No Closer to the hole - free relief no penalty.
NICE SHOT HOLE IN ONE!
Mr. Jerry Back made a hole in one on Friday July 10th 2020. His ace took place on the Catalina course hole #6; from 115 yards with a 9 iron. His shot was witnessed by Richard Snyder, and Bernard Murphy. Nice shot Jerry!
*Shop in the Pro Shop by Appointment*
Private Shopping appointments still available! Email the Pro Shop for an appointment at:
Safe and Sanitized!
INSIDE THE GOLF SHOP
- JULY GOLF SHOP SPECIALS -
All In Stock Golf Bags 20% off
Puma Golf Shoes 20% off
Ladies - All Charlie B and Carine casual wear 40% off!!!
CLICK HERE for more Information
GOLF CLUB RAFFLE
$5.00 Raffle for a brand new Callaway Epic Flash Fairway wood
Time to Give Away Another Golf Club!
The Raffle will be drawn in June!!
$5.00 per Ticket; NO Limits on number of tickets one can purchase!
CLICK HERE to Learn more details on the Raffle!!
Tee Time Changes/Chelsea Reminders
*For any changes in players for your group play or changes in tee times - PLEASE EMAIL THE PRO SHOP rather than calling in or making changes in person in the pro shop and creating a back up at the Counter.
**If you do not have a Chelsea number or need help understanding the Chelsea System; please visit the pro shop before 2pm - as the pro shop gets very busy during the morning & daytime hours this time of year, with membership renewals, checking in golfers & answering phone calls.
Email the Pro Shop at - firstname.lastname@example.org
CHELSEA POINTS / TEE TIMES REMINDERS
- If you play 9 holes or 18 holes Chelsea does not place you on the tee sheet according to how many holes you request to play. Chelsea works on average points for the group you are playing with ; it does not matter if you are a threesome or foursome - average number of points determines placement.
- And just like Golf: the lower the points the better the tee times
2020 Golf Fees and Membership Information
The 2020 Golf season is well underway here at SaddleBrooke One but membership options are still available.
Please click the golf ball below for more information or contact the Golf Shop Staff.
* The Lesson Tee *
All of our Golf Instructors are certified PGA Teaching Professionals
Head Golf Professional - Troy Jewkes, PGA
Assistant Golf Professional - Jane Chanik, PGA
Golf Professional - Jay Synkelma, PGA
-PRIVATE GOLF LESSON INFORMATION-
Want to take your game to the next level? Need the advice of a professional? All of the SaddleBrooke One PGA Golf Professionals are available for Individual, Couples or Group golf instruction. Please click the PGA logo below or see the Golf Shop for more information: