- Updates, Events & Information for the SaddleBrooke One Golfer -
Troy Jewkes, PGA Head Golf Professional
MARCH 24, 2020
A Look Ahead; the Next 4 weeks on the Courses....
Click on the highlighted events for more information and entry forms
Forms are also available in the Golf Shop
- KEY REMINDERS -
Corona virus safety procedures
- Please Call or Email the Golf Shop to Check in to play golf -
- Avoid going inside the golf shop -
Please Click Here for more information
- Avoid standing in close proximity in groups larger than 10 people -
- Check in with your starter; and put your green fees on your house account -
- Stand 6 feet away from your other members of your golf foursome -
- When checking in with your starter; please respect the 6 feet rule -
- Wash your hands often; use alcohol based sanitizer -
- Do not exchange scorecards, pencils & golf balls -
- Leave the pin in the hole when putting -
- Golfers may take their own golf carts when playing golf and ride alone -
- Two Golf Carts must remain the path and two can drive on the grass -
Please CLICK HERE for more information
Temporary Local Rule; Ball coming to Rest in Bunkers
Effective March 22nd, 2020 - Until Further Notice
Please click here to read the Temporary Local Rule for Bunkers
In The GOLF SHOP This Week:
*ON SALE -
- Men's & Ladies SaddleBrooke Logo Visors: $12 to $16!
- Cleveland UHX Men's Iron Set - 4 iron through Gap wedge $679! (Reg. $850.00)
- TITLEIST Velocity Golf Balls: $6.50 / per sleeve $26 / per dozen
- Nice Shot Hole In One!! -
Mark Bolick made a hole in one on March 17th 2020. His shot took place on the Tucson course on Hole #8. It was from 130 yards away and he used a 8 Iron. His shot was witnessed by Jack Marks, Jay Clary. This is Mark's 3rd Hole in One! Nice Shot Mark!
APRIL - Golf Shop Hours:
7:00am to 4:00pm
*TEE TIMES IN APRIL BEGIN AT 7:30am & 12:00pm*
Current Golf Shop Hours:
7:30am to 4:00pm
Tee Time Changes/Chelsea Reminders
*For any changes in players for your group play or changes in tee times - PLEASE EMAIL THE PRO SHOP rather than calling in or making changes in person in the pro shop and creating a back up at the Counter.
**If you do not have a Chelsea number or need help understanding the Chelsea System; please visit the pro shop after 3:30pm - as the pro shop gets very busy during the morning & daytime hours this time of year, with membership renewals, checking in golfers & answering phone calls.
Email the Pro Shop at - email@example.com
2020 Golf Fees and Membership Information
The 2020 Golf season is well underway here at SaddleBrooke One but membership options are still available.
Please click the golf ball below for more information or contact the Golf Shop Staff.
* The Lesson Tee *
- ALL "GET GOLF READY" & "NEXT STEP"/ GROUP GOLF LESSONS -
HAVE BEEN POSTPONED; Future dates & times are TBD
We will update everyone when we will be offering more group golf lessons
All of our Golf Instructors are certified PGA Teaching Professionals
Head Golf Professional - Troy Jewkes, PGA
Assistant Golf Professional - Jane Chanik, PGA
Golf Professional - Jay Synkelma, PGA
-PRIVATE GOLF LESSON INFORMATION-
Want to take your game to the next level? Need the advice of a professional? All of the SaddleBrooke One PGA Golf Professionals are available for Individual, Couples or Group golf instruction. Please click the PGA logo below or see the Golf Shop for more information: